Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Home

Image from: http://www.allegany.edu/Images/Sociology/sociology%20side%20image.jpg
My name is Travis Ruebush. I am currently a Junior at the University of Idaho and I am studying Recreation with a minor in Sociology. I am from Spokane, Washington but I came to U of I because it was one of the only Universities that had an accredited Recreation program in the Northwest. 

I am taking this Sociology course because it is required for my minor. The reason I am interested in Sociology is because I need to understand diversity and  what causes human behavior in our society. Since being a Recreation major requires working elusively with all different types of people, it is important for me to understand different cultures so that I am never leaving anyone out of the loop. I hope that I will better understand people and be less judgmental after this course is finished.  

No comments:

Post a Comment